We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Flour Operations
- Our Graduate trainee programme is a twenty-month intensive training and development initiative thJob Vacancy atsupports the trainees in hands-on roles and responsibilities.
- Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
The person must:
- Have completed NYSC by 31st August 2016
- Not be more than 28 years old by 31st December 2016.
- Be result oriented, a lover of responsibility and enthusiastic about learning and self improvement.
- Be a good team player with high energy level and greJob Vacancy atappetite for fast paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication and organization skills, display initiative and be capable of independent thoughts.
Successful Trainees will be quickly integrated into our Flour Operations business and equipped with business, managerial and professional competencies to pursue a rewarding career and position themselves for leadership roles in the business.
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English/WAEC Job Vacancy atnot more than one sitting
- First degree in Food Science Technology, Mechanical/Electrical/ Chemical/Process/ Production Engineering
- Minimum of Second Class Honours, (Upper Division)
- No work experience is required
The role belongs to Manufacturing & Operations Job Family. Successful candidates can over time progress within Flour Operations Business unit which includes Production, WheJob Vacancy atOperation, Milling and Packing Operations, Mills Maintenance, and Quality Assurance disciplines across the Group.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online