We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer HR Intern
- Managing employee’s data using Microsoft application.
- Manage Pre-Employment Processes
- Updating CV bank as Job Vacancy atwhen due
- Post vacancies
- Coordinate candidate interviews, physicals, and testing
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Assist in maintaining a current and accurate filing system
- Handling of petty cash
- Perform other related duties as required
- Resident on the Island
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in relevant discipline.
- HR Certification or “In view” will be an added advantage
- Ability to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Patient and willing to learn
- Passion for HR as a career
- Smart and intelligent
20,000 naira monthly
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: The selected candidate must be ready to resume immediately.