We are currently recruiting suitable graduates across various disciplines for our:
Job Title: 2016 Graduate Trainee Programme
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper degree (in Education) or B.SC/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification.
Subject Area Required
- Information Technology
- Learning Support (Speech Therapist)
- Business Studies
- Art and Drama
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age Range: 22-30 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit copies of CV’s along with credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) to: email@example.com