Job Title: Group Chief Financial Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- My client is seeking an outstanding Group Chief Finance Officer to drive the company’s long term financial management strategies.
- This position will report to the Board of Directors and would suit an Ex Pat.
- The right individual will be able to demonstrate his/her proven track record of working in a fast moving environment Job Vacancy atan executive level able to own the financial matters of a 1 Billion Dollar turnover business.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced professional to contribute to the growth strategy and direction within the Company.
Major Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Responsible for management of the accounting function, including preparation of all monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Oversee Group consolidation and provide finance support for all affiliated subsidiaries
- Management of internal and external stakeholders; Board of Directors, Divisional, Department Heads, JV Partners, Audit firms, Banks, Management Consultancies
- Critically analyse and negotiate distribution agreements, strategic partnerships, and project proposals
- Oversee the Treasury and Corporate Finance functions to adequately mitigate financial risks and enhance the growth of the organisation
- Provide accurate, timely and astute financial analysis and advice to the CEO and Board of Directors
- Assist with the planning, review and implementation of information systems to maximize financial & investment efficiency and reporting
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an Executive Financial position
- Degree/Masters/MBA in related discipline with CPA qualifications
- Experience in formulation of strategy and execution
- Direct experience in business partnering with board of directors
- Exposure in managing developing countries with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- Solutions orientated
- Experience working in the African market
- Aggressive, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills
A highly attractive Ex PJob Vacancy atpackage is on offer including accommodation, transport, healthcare, schooling and bonus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online