We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guesthouse Barman
- Check identification of customers in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customer’s excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated patrons.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from guests
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Create and prepare cocktails and drink recipes.
- Serve snacks or food items to customers seated job atthe bar.
- Order or requisition liquors and supplies to make sure the bar does not run out of stock..
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make orderly and attractive displays.
- Plan, organize, and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar.
- Supervise the work of bar staff and other stewards
- Plan bar menus.
- Ensure appetizers, such as pickles, nuts, cheese, and cold meats are readily available to clients.
- Communicate with guests with enthusiasm and providing excellent customer service.
- Work in collaboration with other bar staff to keep the bar area cleaned; and stick to company’s standards job atall times.
- Responsible for mixing and serving both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to clients of bar and dining room following standard recipes and procedures.
- Receive payments from guests accordingly.
- Sterilize and wash stemware when necessary.
- Proper record keeping of stock served to guests.
- Place current bar tabs in front of guests all the time.
- Anticipate guest’s needs and follow the “Half-full” rule when offering another drink.
- Be job atfull alert to guest signals, such as when they are raising their hands or looking directly job atyou, for orders.
- Endeavor to know regular guests by names, occupations, and favorite drinks.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com