Job Title: Head, Corporate Services
- The Head, Corporate Services will be responsible for providing overall management of all physical facilities, technology infrastructure, procurement processes and general administration within the organisation.
- The successful candidate will oversee management of all owned or leased properties/facilities, monitor compliance to all regulations, standards and codes relating to the use of physical and technical infrastructure and ensure continuous growth of information services utilizing emerging technologies.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to supervise the development and monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with key service providers while providing oversight over procurement process.
- A bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Business Management/Administration, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization
- Knowledge of service management and relevant regulations
- Relationship management, commercial and process management skills
This role offers an interesting and engaging opportunity to add value in a fast – paced Professional Institute environment, competitive reward packages and an opportunity for learning and growth.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes using the Job title as the subject to the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org