We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- Undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision making process of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and the Trustees.
- To ensure the Trust and its subsidiaries comply with all statutory and external requirements and regulations.
- As a senior leader in the organisation and a member of the Senior Management Team (SMT), the Head of Finance and Administration will be a key player in creating the culture thJob Vacancy atis required and maintaining the company’s healthy financial and administrative wellbeing.
- To ensure thJob Vacancy atthe Chief Executive is apprised of key financial issues thJob Vacancy atneed to be discussed with the Board of Trustees to enable them to fully understand the financial position of the firm.
- To review and ensure appropriate overall performance reporting to the CEO and the Board of trustees
- To support the chief executive and senior team to develop a long-term financial plan
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA Accountant, 8-10 years post qualification experience
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting
- Proven ability for implementing and monitoring financial controls
- Staff management experience
- Knowledge of legal and personnel issues
- High degree of IT literacy
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org