Job Title: Head, Organisation and People Services
- The Head, Organisation and People Services will be responsible for overall coordination and direction for all commercial and professional learning & development, consulting and research services and offerings to the wider business and professional community.
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide senior level expertise and conceptual input in framing consulting opportunities and in delivering on consulting projects and assignments; analyze gaps and skills enhancement requirements within the HR/business community and translate into learning needs and learning program concepts.
- A bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Business Management/Administration, or related discipline and Professional Membership of CIPM
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization
- Market Knowledge and knowledge of relevant regulations
- Excellent communication, planning and implementation skills
This role offers an interesting and engaging opportunity to add value in a fast – paced Professional Institute environment, competitive reward packages and an opportunity for learning and growth.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes using the Job title as the subject to the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org