We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Administrator or Reception Manager
- The hotel administrator or reception manager is responsible for the reception of guest as well as internal communications of the hotel services.
- They make sure thjob atall staff do everything they can to make a guest’s stay pleasant and comfortable, while making sure thjob atthe hotel is profitable and efficient.
- Hotel managers coordinate cleaning staff, the front desk operations, grounds and facilities maintenance, and where applicable, make sure the indoor water slide is super-fun.
- Hotel managers create budgets and set room rates, interview, hire and train new staff, resolve employee conflicts, and help guests with any issues they might have.
Educational and Experience
- bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Hospitality Management, or similar.
- Experience needed includes accounting, hotel administration, economics, marketing, housekeeping, food service management, and hotel maintenance and engineering, as well as knowledge of computers and specific hotel-related software.
- A minimum of 3 years experience
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Customer-Service: Hotel managers deal with guests every day. Customer loyalty begins with good service and friendly demeanor.
- Interpersonal Skills: Being calm and direct in a stressful situation and being able to communicate with many different types of people.
- Leadership: Hotel managers need to be able to motivate their employees, resolve issues and complaints from guests.
- Listening: Excellent listening skills are needed, especially with guests. Making sure thjob atguests are happy and thjob atstaff is getting whjob atthey need to do their job is crucial.
- Management: Working with budgets, planning, creating schedules and supervising operations are all a part of the job.
- Organization: Hotels have a lot of moving parts, from guests to maintenance, to events to budgets and scheduling. Hotel managers need to keep it all organized.
- Problem-Solving: Hotel managers need to be able to think quickly on their feet and make decisions with problems come up.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org