Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide Job Vacancy atmanaged or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Desk Coordinator
Job Number: 16001HOY
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Housekeeping
Job type: Full-time
- You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask “why” when given an explanation.
- Today, you bring your personal style to every experience.
- You live life to discover.
- You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide.
- If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
- You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people.
- Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it’s a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours.
- That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Use checklists to ensure thJob Vacancy atcleanliness and condition of each assigned area meets designated standards. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
- Request preventative maintenance or non-urgent repairs using appropriate method.
- Contact other departments directly for urgent repairs.
- Clean, maintain, and store cleaning equipment.
- Document and report outstanding issues.
- Complete required Housekeeping paperwork.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests, Front Desk, or At Your Service requests.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online