Job Titlen: HR Assistant/Admin Officer
A few of his responsibilities will include:
- To manage the Company’s financial affairs, including management and statutory accounts together with longer term financial projections and to ensure thjob atthe most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- To prepare regular salary payments and records, and pension contributions in accordance with relevant statutory requirements.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration including HR matters and its cost-effectiveness.
- Liaising with client’s HR partner to effect smooth running of staffs
- Giving periodical reports of site to head office and other ad-hoc duties assigned
- He must have job atthe minimum an OND qualification
- Good knowledge of MS office suite(excel)
- Manufacturing experience is key
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- He must possess an analytical mind with good people management skills
- Good communication Skill
- The successful candidate must reside within the Northern part of the country
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org