We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
- Manage performance and processes.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Execution of the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures.
- Execute effective Compensation and Payroll Administration.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act.
- BSc. in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same capacity
- Adequate knowledge of Performance Management, Reward Management, Payroll and general administration
- Must be computer savvy with good presentation skills
- HR professional certification will be an added advantage
120,000 naira monthly
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.