We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Supervisor
Req ID: 1032
- To monitor the implementation of the approved Contractor and sub-contractor project HSE plan and referenced procedures including bridging documents
- Participate in Risk Assessment and SERVICE Safety Analysis studies dedicated to construction operations in hands and ensure they comply with related General Specifications and Guide manuals.
- Monitoring and reporting the Health, Safety and Environmental performance of the Contractor and its sub-contractors on site.
- Undertake site HSE audits & inspections, and ensure corrective action recommendations are conclusively closed-out.
- Ensure Hazard identification/reporting, accident reporting and investigation are continuously undertaken
- Participate in the site emergency preparedness and follow-up the improvement measures undertaken after the regular exercise.
- Take part in the preparation and attend the meetings of the site HSE committees
- To focus on the early identification of potential problems and to propose appropriate solutions to HSE Superintendent.
- To attend regular meetings with contractors’ HSE representatives to discuss and agree on HSE concerns and potential hazards.
- To be proactive in promoting HSE awareness Job Vacancy atall levels within the project team and contractor personnel.
- To monitor the implementation of control measures identified during risk analyses while carry out the construction activity.
- To assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine their underlying causes, report anomalies and check corrective actions.
- To monitor the implementation of actions arising from incident, accident, audit and inspection analyses
- To check first aid materials and equipment are available on the sites To carry out any other duties or tasks thJob Vacancy atmay be assigned by his hierarchical superiors
- Graduate Bachelors Degree (BSc) or equivalent in any engineering or physical science, and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years of similar HSE responsibilities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience Job Vacancy atorganising HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well Job Vacancy atall levels within the Company.
- In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on rotation bases.
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online