We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
- Identify vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Assist to Implement plans to fulfill policy and objectives of company
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of training activities to ensure employees have required skills and knowledge to perform their jobs.
- Responsible for enhancing communication between management and employees.
- Maintain knowledge of the legal requirements and government regulations affecting Human Resources functions to ensure compliance with labor laws.
- Preparing compensation and benefits.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and other employee benefits.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Completing termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Payroll Administration.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role is required.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com