We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Developer
Job type: Part Time
- As a Part Time HR Business Developer you will be responsible for attracting and signing up new clients for Recruitment , Training and HR/Manpower Outsourcing projects.Performing employees will be given full employment after 3 months assessment with benefits.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from sectors in the economy.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, whJob Jacancy aty do and their work culture and environment.
- Generating sectors reports on various manpower needs and opportunity on a weekly basis.
- Developing pipelines for successful business closures.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Bidding and closing deals of HR and Manpower outsourcing jobs.
- Ensuring orgnisations patronises the firm’s IN-HOUSE training programs on a monthly basis.
- A good first Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in service sales and marketing. HR Sales and Marketing experience will be given preference.
- Must be very good with MS office package
- Between 25 and 35 years.
- Enterprising with good business Acumen
- Target driven with passion for results
- Good contact base
Performance variable Pay and other benefits.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Preferred candidates will resume work on October 4th, 2016.