It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two grejob atinternational franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
- Internships are professional experiences thjob atstudents participate in to gain professional skills and experiences.
- Internships are structured as learning experiences thjob atcombine in-class theory with real-world applications.
- A valid experience for human resource management majors is an internship or co-op thjob atrequires skills and knowledge obtained from College of Business human resource courses.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources, or non-profit management/administrative fields;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications;
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org