Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Will be maintaining records and compiling statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, absenteeism rates etc.
- Will serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work’ related problems.
- Will be responsible for decisions related to corporate branding an it relates to recruiting and retaining talented employee, handling personnel or payroll functions and actions
- Will be involved with the day to day running of the Company.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Management.
- Minimum of LLB with 2-3 years practicing experience in Human resource management / affiliated areas.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position applied for.