We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Engineer
Job Description/ Summary
- To supervise, direct, implement and evaluate the maintenance, installation, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment, including the recruitment and supervision of personnel.
- Direct installation, repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment including air handlers, chilling and heating systems, air quality equipment etc.
- Write and receive work orders; plan, supervise, and monitor work of HVAC technicians
- Provide technical assistance in diagnosis and report of mechanical systems, recommend and supervise execution of corrective actions
- Insure installation and repairs are performed in accordance with company standard
- Provide costing for repairs, replacement, and installation of HVAC units and parts
- Coordinate work between HVAC technicians and other technician or artisan on site for smooth project delivery
- Develop and effectively implement preventative maintenance schedule for clients with AMC
- Organise monthly routine check of technicians’ tools and equipment.
- Identify training needs of HVAC staffs; develop and facilitate delivery of internal and external training for apprentice.
- Write and present weekly/ monthly reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Directors, CEO and Head of Unit
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/City & Guide,Trade test)
- 10 to15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations.
- A working knowledge of ducting, piping and installations of units
- Practical knowledge and experience installation and in repairs of all AC brands
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS: SAP/R3
- Preferably applicant living close to office location is a major consideration.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume in a PDF or Word Document to: email@example.com Subject of the mail should be Position applied for: ” HVAC Enginner”.
Hardcopy of resume can be submitted job atOffice:
The Human Resources Manager,
Savvy Capire Partners Limited,
F15 City Mall Onikan,