The University of Suffolk is offering scholarships for eligible students who are nationals of Indonesia. The scholarships of £1,000 will be paid in two instalments in Year 1 and Year 2 for undergraduate students and as a one-off payment for postgraduate students.
The University of Suffolk is an educational institution located in the English county of Suffolk which was, prior to August 2016, formerly known as University Campus Suffolk.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships of £1,000 will be paid in two instalments in Year 1 and Year 2 for undergraduate students and as a one-off payment for postgraduate students.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- You should have a first or upper second class UK honours degree, or equivalent for postgraduate courses; or average score of 8 or above in four academic subjects at high school for undergraduate courses;
- You must demonstrate in your personal statement that you have the intellectual and interpersonal qualities necessary to make an excellent contribution to the course you have applied for;
- You must be an Indonesian national or permanently domiciled in Indonesia;
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes;
- An offer of a place at University of Suffolk does not guarantee a scholarship award. A university panel will review your application and personal statement to determine whether you should be offered the scholarship;
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically; no separate application is required;
- Your application to study at University of Suffolk must be received by 31 July 16 for September 16 start or 18 December 16 for February 17 start.
Nationality: Applicants from Indonesia can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: For entry onto an undergraduate degree, applicants are required to have one of the following qualifications
- Completion of Academic Secondary school (SMU3/Year 12) or Vocational High School (Year 12, relevant subjects may be required), with an average score of 7.5 in four academic subjects. The scores are based on the academic report and UAN/national final exam result.
- A recognised Foundation qualification
- International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 28 points
For entry onto a postgraduate course, applicants are required to have a good UK equivalent bachelors degree from a recognised university.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement:
Undergraduate and Foundation Degrees:
- IELTS 6.0 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components) or CEFR B2 level taken at a UKVI approved centre;
- University of Suffolk Password English test of 6.0 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components)
Postgraduate Taught and Research Degrees
- IELTS: 6.5 or 7.0 overall depending on your choice of course (minimum 5.5 in all components)taken at a UKVI approved centre;
- University of Suffolk Password English test of 6.5 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components)
How to Apply: The scholarships will be awarded automatically; no separate application is required.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 18 December 2016 for February 17 intake.