Job Title: Industrial Relations Manager
- General Supervision of all industrial relations activities of the Company.
- Development and recommendation of policies, plans, programs and procedures for the maximum effective use of the human resources of the Company.
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements with the union
- Managing grievance procedures;overseeing dispute resolution involving employees, management, unions, government agencies, other firms, etc.
- Advising management on issues regarding union-management relations, such as contract negotiations
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the manufacturing company is required
- Background in labor relations related to the private sector and to the public sector job at federal, state, and local levels
- Specific skills, such as negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communications and strong interpersonal communications
- An understanding of labour law
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com