We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information & Telecom (ITC) Officer
- To ensure that Borno base (Maiduguri & Monguno) has well maintained, up-to-standard IT, HF/VHF radio, satellite, internet, mobile phone and GPS equipment.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the ITC hardware, software, networks and peripheries.
- Manage ITC Equipment stock in liaison with the Capital logistician.
- Handle subscription fees and email accounts.
- User training.
- Reporting & Archiving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Engineering;
Essential Skills and Experience
- Min 3 years’ experience in the IT sector, in IT support
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills; approachable, diplomatic, able to maintain confidentiality, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English, Hausa & kanuri.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
- Willingness to travel to field sites.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs
- Fluency in English, Hausa and Kanuri is highly preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope.
- Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.