We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Innovation Management Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Research & Development
Division: Business Development
Reports to: Head, Research & Development
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Analyze market segments in Nigeria for new product and services ideas that may result in a new technology or application riding on existing technology.
- Develop lean model for each of the new ideas identified and assess commercial and technical viability
- Draw up User Requirement for implementation of new idea
- Prepare, maintain and update on a regular basis a directory of newly conceived ideas. Major headings in the directory are Title, Purpose, Benefit and Target Market.
- Come up with a report on payment trends in countries like India, Ghana, Kenya, Pakistan, Brazil, UK, USA etc., and provide recommendation on the next steps for NIBSS.
- Communicate to business intelligence unit parameters of data to mine and prepare a strategic report based on the outcome of the data mined.
- Agree with Project Office the project plan for every new product development project.
- Work with Product Management & CRM units in piloting newly developed products & Services.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience related to the job
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University;
- Professional qualification(s) or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Strategic perspective
- Information analysis and management
- Business goal management
- Business Development
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online