Our Mission is to provide technology thJob Vacancy atempowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Executive – Finance
- Plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and Company Board and provide recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing AppZone policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education of staff development and operational best practices.
- Review the responses to external audit management letter queries to ensure thJob Vacancy atrecommendations are implemented and ensure thJob Vacancy atall action items are resolved
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program.
- All other duties as reasonably requested.
- Budget tracking and compliance.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Minimum of a BSc in Accounting.
- Minimum of Two years post NYSC working experience in audit and/or internal control functions.
- ACA, ACCA would be an added advantage.
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
- Critical thinking and advisory skills.
- Decision making and judgment skills.
- Team player.
150,000 – 180,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org