The International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) is offering two International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Scholarships for Malaysian students. The scholarship covers tuition fees for a two-year study at ISKL, inclusive of the external examination fee and other compulsory requirements.
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is a rigorous two-year curriculum culminating in exams in six subjects (three higher level and three standard level).
International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) is a private, not for profit, parent-governed school accredited in the United States through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and internationally through the Council of International Schools (CIS). ISKL has no shareholders
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by
Scholarship Award: The IB Scholarship Award covers the following
- Application Fees
- Land & Building Fund
- IB exam
- Field trips that are included within the tuition fees (compulsory for the IB Program)
- Busing is provided upon consultation with the bus contractor and depending on the bus routes and available seats
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Students considering the IB Diploma Program should be academically able and motivated, able to work hard and organize their time effectively. They must be ready to undertake a challenging course of study.
Nationality: Malaysian students can apply for these scholarships.
Method Of Application:
- Excellent academic records: Submit application with SPM 2016 trial exam results including past three years official academic records (translated in English)
- Personal statement from applicant
- SPM 2016 examination results (presented at the panel interview or prior)
- Teacher recommendations
- Extra curricular involvement
- Previous commitment to community service
- Completed ISKL Application for Admission form
- Authorization to Release School Records form
- A photocopy of the applicant’s Malaysian identity card
- Two recent passport-size color photographs of the student, with the student’s name written on the back
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 28, 2017.