The University of Glasgow is offering 20 International Leadership Scholarships for September 2017 intake. These scholarships are available to international (non-EU) students starting a postgraduate taught master’s programme in any discipline.
A postgraduate degree can provide students with a platform for further research or enable them to develop high-level skills and advanced knowledge to further their career.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate taught programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships are awarded as a tuition fees discount of £10,000.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- Hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme for admission in 2017
- Be classed as International students for fee purposes
Nationality: Scholarships are available to international (non-EU) students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
English Language Requirement: If English is not first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
Method Of Application: To apply for a postgraduate taught programme, you need to provide:
- Final or current undergraduate degree transcript (and an official translation) – scanned copy in colour of the original document
- Degree certificate (and an official translation) if you have already completed your degree: scanned copy in colour of the original document
- 2 references on headed paper (academic and/or professional – see programme entry requirements)
- Any additional document specifically listed under ‘Entry requirements’ on the Postgraduate Taught degree programmes A-Z
- Copy of passport (photo page) – non-EU applicants only
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applicants will be automatically assessed for scholarships based on academic merit. Applicants who are being considered will be notified within the timeframes below. There is no separate application form required.
- 1 December will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 December
- 1 March will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 March
- 1 June will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 June