Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Invent Academy Instructor (Bakery)
- We are currently recruiting for the role of an Academy instructor for the Bakery Academy arm of the company.
- The Academy Instructor will be primarily responsible for developing course contents, teaching (theory and practical), supervising student’s practical, whilst working with the Bakery Product Development Manager to develop new bakery products.
- Teach students according to course curriculum.
- Provide professional guidance to students.
- Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning process.
- Develop instruction materials and handouts for students.
- Develop daily lesson and instruction plans to meet course competency.
- Prepare course assignment, tests and practical to improve student’s performance.
- Maintain student’s attendance and grade reports and report same to Bakery Product Development Manager.
- Evaluate each student’s performance and provide feedback appropriately.
- Ensure that students follow disciplinary and behavioural standards of a bakery.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- Certification in bakery/pastry program is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Great organisation and leadership skills.
- Attention to details and creativity.
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles and baking techniques.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.