We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IP Engineer
- Work with Network Planning and operations manager in designing the core network to conform with the Service provider blueprint.
- Assist the IP Specialist in configuring and maintaining Core and Edge routers.
- Act as second-level support staff for all network related escalations.
- Responsible for configuring network devices for client service integration.
- Responsible for monitoring the backbone links on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for monitoring the utilization of system resources (CPU, RAM) of all core network devices and alerting the network planning and operations manager for any observed anomalies.
- Provide inputs to design solutions for clients and for the Core Network
- Carry out periodic Network health checks and preventive maintenance on the core network.
- Carry out periodic updates and upgrades of OS of devices in the core network.
- All other duties may be assigned to you by your Line Manager
- Responsible for Configuring network equipment required for integration of all service types
- Responsible for configuring routers and switches on the core network and also for client integration
- Liaise with service deployment team to integrate deployed services into the core network
- HND/BSC, in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate experience in Networking.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should email their CV’s to: email@example.com