The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality and Risk Management – IT Administrator
Job ID: 117693BR
Function: Infrastructure – Other
Service Line: Infrastructure
- Integration of the firm’s engagement compliance procedure with the Practice Management System (PMS)
- Responsible for Liaison with the Global team on local deployment of Q&RM tools and update/enhancement to existing ones.
- Configuration and management of Q&RM Helpdesk.
- Deployment of annual independence compliance confirmation, Independence training, and other risk management training programs.
- Prepare web based training population for upload and subsequent rollout to all personnel
- Track and monitor training completion status of existing personnel and new hires, and follow up with defaulters as appropriate.
- Assistance with resolution of general IT related queries on existing global tools such as CEAC, Sentinel, Independence checkpoint, KICS, GCCS and other Q&RM tools.
- Updating and Maintenance of the Risk Management home page
- Other Q&RM tasks thjob atmay be assigned daily by the team.
Requirement and Qualification
- A B.Sc. degree in any related field with a minimum of second class upper division.
- Applicant must have three (3) years relevant IT and application development experience and related certification.
- Good knowledge of transact SQL with a relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional certification.
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies with best practice.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC.
- Expert experience in requirements elicitation and analysis.
- Use cases definition.
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS.
- Must be below 29 years old as job atthe date of application.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted.