We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
- The IT administrator will be responsible for maintaining the company’s IT network, servers, hardware and security systems.
- This job includes investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company’s IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- The IT Administrator will help employees with some of their more basic computer needs, like setting up new users and managing back-up, security and passwords.
- The IT Administrator will also be the firm’s internet police, monitoring internet and email use to make sure compliance with the firm’s IT policies.
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, Exchange and Citrix
- Strong knowledge on managing Windows Active Directory, Database configuration, shared servers and disaster recovery procedures.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work extra hours to resolve emerging issues.
- Minimum of 2 years core experience in a similar role.
- Professional IT qualifications (Microsoft, Cisco and Oracle)
- Degree in any relevant course.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canddiates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org