We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- IT technical support officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and websites and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritising and managing many open cases job at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- OND in Computer Science or related fields
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Good command of English Language
- Good graphic design skills
- Proficiency in the use of Photoshop, Corel draw, adobe elearning suite etc
- Knowledge of HTML, Php, Word press will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com