AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Technical Project Manager
Ref Code: REFCODE:ITTPM/OCT/019
- The IT technical project manager will carry out IT infrastructure planning by consolidating inputs from various stakeholders and converting them into actionable IT Infrastructure implementation plans. Coordinate the on-site work of external IT infrastructure provider, local IT team, software solution vendors, service providers and related stakeholders.
- He will take ownership of software implementation activities based on target software architecture designs and plans.
- Project Management of multi-country IT Projects
- Manage, oversee and deliver integrated infrastructure/systems plans
- Vendor Management for the following fields: IT Infrastructure, Datacenters, Internet Services, Software and web solutions
- Stakeholder management and collaboration with IT and business project managers
- Ensure timely delivery of the different phases of the different projects at the required quality
- Budget calculation, cost planning and reporting
- Manage budget for projects and changes
- Travelling across Sub-Sahara Africa to supervise project implementation team(s).
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience within IT industry and preferably within consulting firms
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in IT project management preferably in a multi-location / multi-country environment or Banking environment or Consulting environment
- Ability to manage pressure situations and provide outstanding service delivery to competing priorities for requests, inquiries and meeting high client expectations.
- Ability to take responsibility and work autonomously.
Necessary Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in IT Infrastructure planning and deployment
- Experience coordinating IT infrastructure delivery vendors and internal teams
- Experience documenting IT infrastructure designs
- Experience in ICT infrastructure auditing, gap analysis and documentation
- Experience managing different stakeholders such as software vendors, internal development team and software quality assurance team.
- Experience in Contracting and management of local ICT vendors and providers
- Experience planning Windows Server technologies (HyperV, MS AD, LDAP, GPO, WAP, MS Licensing, load-balancing)
- Experience with Data Network planning (LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, routing, protocol stack, DNS, DHCP, load balancing, firewalls, web application proxies)
- Experience with storage technologies (SAN, NAS, FE, RAID) including backup and data replication technologies
- Experience in implementation of virtualized server infrastructures with centralized storage and DC networking
- Experience of overall Database planning, administration, monitoring, optimization, backup
- Experience of MS SQL setup, configuration, administration, monitoring, optimization, backup
- Experience documenting software architecture blueprints, designs, deployment guidelines
- Experience of Web applications deployment (Web Application Proxy, Reverse proxy, Load-balancing)
- Experience implementing MS Navision Dynamics, WSO2, UT Route solutions would be beneficial
- Knowledge of ITSM frameworks and practices including ITIL, ISO27001
- Knowledge of IT Project Management best practices.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 1st November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Ref Code” as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
- Failure to indicate the Ref Code as the subject would render your Application invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.