Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Executive
- We are looking for a skilled Key Account executive to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients.
- You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Should be from FMCG industry with a minimum of 2-4 years experience
- Must have relationship with the key persons in the account
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Must be comfortable working on excel, ppt etc
- A go getter attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customers needs
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or related field.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using position applied for as subject of the mail.