We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
- Core purpose of the Job: To supervise the lab technologies, diagnostic tests in medical laboratories, follow detailed manual test, prepare specimens and oversee automated analysis test for the organization.
- Maintaining logs and record books of the entire data system job attheir places of work, keeping track of and filing incoming and outgoing lab reports and making statistical reports job atregular intervals.
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- Recording and analyzing data for use by the doctors by taking blood, urine, tissue and other kinds of samples from the patients.
- Maintaining equipment’s by regular sterilization, maintenance and examination of all lab equipment
- Providing technical support with pathologists and other medical professionals who specialize in disease identification.
- Developing, evaluating, and selecting new techniques, instruments and methods in terms of their usefulness and practicality within the context of a given laboratory’s personnel, equipment, space, and budgetary resources
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Excellent time management
- Decision-making and good analytical skills
- An understanding of client confidentiality and should be discreet;
- Has Good laboratory experience and a very good attitude.
- Degree in Medical laboratory Sciences or other related disciplines.
- With 3-5years experience as a Laboratory Technician.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org