We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: LAN Support Engineer
- To support network infrastructure across all MTNN Corporate offices and MTNN data center.
- Conduct research, evaluate LAN infrastructure and maintain level of occupational development Assist in the design and planning of LAN infrastructure and ensure implementation across corporate offices and data centre.
- Install, upgrade and maintain all LAN items across corporate offices and data centers.
- Ensure availability of LAN for all corporate offices and data center.
- Perform LAN support functions down to the last line of support before escalating to suppliers/service providers.
- Implement Disaster Recovery Plans, Capacity Management and other LAN processes and procedures, ensuring LAN security and integrity are not compromised.
- Maintain a network management platform and ensure LAN security integrity.
- Configure and maintain the new routers and switches.
- Manage administrative network servers and network statistical servers.
- Provide firewall and remote access to users.
- Conduct research, evaluate LAN infrastructure and maintain level of occupational development.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Standby throughout the year
Experience & Training
- A tertiary qualification – Preferably B.Sc Computer Science
- CCNA or CCNP is desirable
- 4 years experience of which includes: 2 years IT experience with exposure to most Information Systems areas Training: Technical Training
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online