Job Title: Language Professional
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Applying instructional activities thJob Vacancy atactively engage students in meaningful learning experiences and ensuring continual student growth and achievement.
- Planning, assessing and revising curricula, course content, course materials and methods of instruction.
- Cooperating with colleagues to augment the instructional environment and ensure a logical scope and order to the language department program.
- Constantly updating himself/herself on technology advances and incorporating technology in the classroom.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Connecting students knowledge to earlier learning and developing ways to encourage it further challenging and inspiring students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Developing and promoting the appropriate skills and social abilities to allow the optimum progress of the children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Modifying activities and assignments to meet the learning needs of each individual student.
Requirement, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of BA/B.ED in Igbo Language. Masters Degree or any other professional qualification would be an added Advantage.
- Minimum of five years teaching experience in a school environment.
- Familiarity and competent in the Nigerian educational Curriculum.
- Good diction
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
- History of personal achievement.
- Excellent listening, communication,writing, organisational, research and IT skills.
Applicaction Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Please ensure you meet the necessary requirements before applying for this position.