We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Learning Advisor (Line Learning Support)
- Assist in facilitating learning and development interventions for all MTNN staff
- An evolving macro-economic environment both local and international.
- Shifting phase of evolution in organization life cycle.
- Company Mission, policies and procedures.
- MTN Nigeria’s business plan.
- Company objectives for level and quality of service.
- The increasing need for skills enhancement and development.
- Locally available skills and manpower.
- Conduct training needs assessment for individual staff and organization in consultation with departmental heads and managers, promoting linkage of needs with competency gaps.
- Develop micro training requirements across the organization and source relevant local and international courses to meet such requirements for internal delivery.
- Conduct checks on content development of learning materials and delivery, assuring quality in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Assist in organizing and facilitating generic training programmes across MTNN, building quality into training management support services.
- Provide advice on learning opportunities and methods of delivery to enhance employee performance and productivity.
- Assist in preparing/delivering specific in-house courses, ensuring training materials are clearly presented and that delivery is satisfactory to participants.
- Assist in the development of assessment methods and systems required for training needs assessment.
- Provide learning and development service support and attend to enquiries from stakeholders and deal with related issues.
- Review training offerings and provide support in the selection of vendors, evaluating course offerings, vendor profiles and available resources for vendor to deliver training.
- Develop periodic reports and statistics on training related activities in the organization.
- Standard MTNN working conditions.
- Open plan office.
- Some mobility within Nigeria.
Experience & Training
- A good first Degree preferably in the Social Sciences.
- A recognized learning and development qualification. E.g. CIPD diploma.
- 4 year experience of which 2 years in the training function of a reputable company
- Consulting experience would be an added advantage.
- Systems Approach to Training (SATs)
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective business writing skills.
- Adult Education strategies.
- Customer care/focus
- Project management
- Job analysis
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online