The Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) Ltd/Gte is a Non-profit, Non-Governmental and Charitable Organization whose main focus is the promotion of agriculture and rural development through the training of youths in modern and sustainable farming methods. The Foundation’s programmes are in support of the Federal Government policy and efforts on Agricultural Development and Poverty Alleviation.
We are currently seeking for applications from qualified candidate for the position below in Finance and Administrative department:
Job Title: School Nurse
- Responsible for all health matters relating to staff and students.
- Administering first aid care before taking serious cases to the hospital.
- Liaise with the retained doctor to ensure proper treatment for staff and students in the school when necessary.
- Ensuring appropriate drugs are available in the clinic.
- Keeping the clinic environment in an orderly manner.
- Organizing and handling of health talk in the School.
- Overseeing and supervising environmental cleaning of the School compound as at when due.
- Organizing and giving health talk on personal hygiene, family planning, STD and other health related matter.
- Any other duties assigned by the principal.
- Registered staff nurse with current license or evidence of renewal plus at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- The ideal candidate should be ready to work in any of our agricultural training Schools.
- Ability to speak the local language where the schools are located will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy is an advantage for the position
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications written in their handwriting accompanied with photocopies of relevant credentials and current detailed Curriculum Vitae (with functional mobile phone numbers and personal e-mail addresses) to the:
Leventis Foundation (Nig) Ltd/Gte,
2 Leventis Close,
Central Business District,
P.O. Box 20351 Garki,