The Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) Ltd/Gte is a Non-profit, Non-Governmental and Charitable Organization whose main focus is the promotion of agriculture and rural development through the training of youths in modern and sustainable farming methods. The Foundation’s programmes are in support of the Federal Government policy and efforts on Agricultural Development and Poverty Alleviation.
We are currently seeking for applications from qualified candidate for the position below in Finance and Administrative department:
Job Title: Secretary
- Report to the principal.
- Keeping and maintaining of confidential matters.
- Maintaining diaries, organizing and servicing meetings, producing agendas and taking minutes and messages.
- Drafting and typing of memos and letters/dispatching of documents to destinations.
- Keeping and safeguarding of trainees and staff data/files.
- Compiling and producing trainees results.
- Procuring of some administrative stationery.
- Teaching trainees Administration and Supervision in class.
- Managing databases.
- Assisting in recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
- Handling of correspondences.
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
- Attending to visitors and directing them appropriately, answering & referring inquiries.
- Any other duties assigned by the principal from time to time.
- Interested candidate should possess HND/B.Sc in Secretarial Studies/ Sec. Admin or related field. Minimum of 3years experience.
- The ideal candidate should be ready to work in any of our agricultural training Schools.
- Ability to speak the local language where the schools are located will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy is an advantage for the position
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications written in their handwriting accompanied with photocopies of relevant credentials and current detailed Curriculum Vitae (with functional mobile phone numbers and personal e-mail addresses) to the:
Leventis Foundation (Nig) Ltd/Gte,
2 Leventis Close,
Central Business District,
P.O. Box 20351 Garki,