We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loading Master
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotational
Position on organisation chart: Reports to Marine offshore Manager
- Responsible for crude oil transfers, settling operations, ballasting / de-ballasting, inert gas operation on FPSO
- Responsible for offloading operations on the FPSO,
- Manages the Logistics Foreman, Pumpman and Deck Hands activities, during tank cleaning or other operations as directed by Marine Superintendent (including: tank preparation for IMR)
- Provides assistance to the Pilot as required,
- Deputise for the Marine Superintendent position, if required.
Scope of Work
- Monitors the loading of produced crude oil and inert gas operations,
- Controls produced crude oil distribution in tanks,
- Checks sediments and deposits in tanks and measurement equipment
- Manages planning for tank heating and Crude Oil Washing,
- Manages ballast transfer operations and stability including trim, heel, mooring loads and hull stresses of the FPSO,
- Keeps proper records of all export tanker operations and offloading data during export,
- Monitors and controls cargo and ballast tank displays and metering unit when pumping is in progress,
- Prepare and coordinates all operations related to cargo tanks or ballast inspection/maintenance.
- Inspection of site vessels, when required,
- Has the authority to require specific actions to be carried out by the Operation or Production Supervisor with respect to FPSO stability, trim, heel or hull stress for the distribution of produced oil or ballasting operations
- Assists with the volume calculations for the export batch,
- Is the interface with Quantity Surveyors,
- Pilots the export tanker to/from mooring point (loading buoy or tandem position) if required.
Context and Environment:
- Rotation status: 4 weeks on/4 weeks off
- Employed offshore on the FPSO.
- Unlimited master STCW 95 Class 1 Certificate (Deck) with tanker advance training.
- Bridge Resources Management Certificate or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years service on an oil tanker VLCC, FSO or FPSO with 2 years as master or chief officer or harbour pilot,
- OPITO FRC Coxswain Certificate or equivalent
- BOSIET Certificate.
- Languages: English.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online