We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer (Intern)
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee.
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Source for clients for the organization
Skills and Qualifications
- Banking and Finance/Accounting/Business Administration preferably.
- Applicants residing in Ikeja, Ifako Ijaiye, Agege, Abule-Egba, Ojokoro, Sango,Berger, Ogba, Iju, Ishaga and its environ will be given much attention.
- Applicants residing outside this locations need not apply.
- Audit, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Customer Service, Thoroughness, Confidentiality, Analyzing Information , Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Professionalism, Quality Focus
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to: email@example.com