We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant/Driver, RH-HRH
Location: Calabar, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract Full-Time
- To provide reliable and courteous transportation service to staff and maintain vehicle documentation.
- Operate and maintain vehicles with a focus on safety and passenger courtesy.
- Assist passengers courteously, and help with their baggage where necessary.
- Reads and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route services.
- Keep assigned vehicles clean inside and outside.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records as requested by management, including vehicle logs and vehicle documentation.
- Performs minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicles, including general upkeep, and checking for example oil, water, break, clutch fluid, tyre pressures. Ensure any faults are promptly and appropriately reported.
- Fuel vehicle.
- Coordinate the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions.
- Run ad hoc errands.
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atvehicles are parked in safe compounds, especially on overnight stays.
- Ensure thJob Vacancy attool kits are in vehicles and thJob Vacancy atthey are complete.
- Ensure policies regarding security and communications are followed.
- Level of Education – Completion of Secondary School
- Two years’ work experience in driving with NGO
- Specialist Training/Qualification – Certificate of driver mechanic trade test
- Valid Driver’s license
- Knowledge of the local terrain, thJob Vacancy atis, Cross River State.
- General Communication & Interpersonal Skill Level – Excellent
- Language Requirements – English – Good
- Ability to interact in cross-cultural setting with ease.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Interested and qualified candidates should please submit the following documents:
- Current CV with a cover letter
- A copy of Mechanic Trade Test
- A copy of valid Driver’s license