Heartland Alliance International, one of the world’s leading anti-poverty organizations, works in communities in the U.S. and abroad to serve those who are homeless, living in poverty, or seeking safety.
Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
Locations: Abuja x2, Akwa-Ibom, Benue, Cross River, Lagos, Nasarawa, Rivers
- In Conjunction with the Logistics Officer, serve as point of contact for logistical needs in the office
- Maintain and update the list of assets for the organization for asset insurance purposes
- Assist the Logistics Officer to plan, support and implement an efficient logistics and supply chain management system for HAI in accordance with donor requirements and stipulated guidelines of the Federal Government of Nigeria
- This position will assist in procurement of commodities, from market research and supplier identification to logistics and post-procurement support, warehousing, distribution, utilization and reporting
- Assist with ensuring the adequate security of HA offices buildings at all times Manage the materials for trainings
- HND/ Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in logistics and store keeping function in an NGO setting
- Excellent computing skills a Strong attention to detail. a Experience in Supply chain management system is highly desired.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups should kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- The subject of the email “MUST” be the Position Title and Location applied for.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other enquiries.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.