AAN is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below in a new Nutrition project (subject to funding):
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
- The person will be responsible for managing supply chain logistics of RUTF and routine drugs up to the field level for the program. He/she will also be responsible for coordinating with relevant partners to ensure effective supply chain management.
- The candidate will also support office logistics.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related discipline and Seven years (7) work experience; three of those years must be in a similar position.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com Subject line of emails should clearly state position applied for and the State of preference otherwise application will not be considered e.g. Logistics Coordinator – Adamawa.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly welcome. Applications are also particularly welcome from candidates living with HIV/AIDs (PLWHAs).
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.