We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Hotel Accountant
- It’s your job to keep track of every financial transaction in the hotel to make sure thJob Vacancy atall incoming and outgoing money is accurately recorded and handled.
- If there are any discrepancies, you’ll have to investigate and correct them, or report the reason why they happened, such as mistake or fraud.
- You’ll also be handling wage and salary calculations and payments, too.
- You’ll be based Job Vacancy atthe hotel, unless you work for a large hotel group, in which case you might be based Job Vacancy athead office with responsibility for a specific property.
- Controlling the payroll
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
- Reconciling bank statements
- Ensuring legislation is followed.
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- Minimum of a HND/B.Sc in any related field from any accredited institutions.
- Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
- IT knowledge, as transactions are usually done through computerised systems, electronic cash tills and so on
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
- Analytical and communication skills
- Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com