A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager Process Audit
- To support compliance to the defined, policies, processes and procedures rolled out, provide opinion on process/policy alignment with best practices and make recommendations for improvement.
- The role holder will lead the effective roll-out and governance of policy and processes for assigned functions, enable, monitor and support closure of audit observations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process and Policy design and reengineering, designing SOPs and check sheets, monitors and reports process KPIs performance
- Create interface & co-ordination to ensure compliance to policies, process and procedures for the OPCO.
- Constantly engage with assigned functions Job Vacancy atGroup and OpCo’s to align the processes and closure of all open issues
- Develop regulatory / governance matrix and test compliance, identify gaps and work to close these.
- Drafting of Internal audit quarterly update to the business
- Identifies and drive projects for assigned functions both – Business and Customer Impacting and revenue/cost impacting and Mentoring Project Teams, using lean and six sigma tools
- Computation of quarterly internal assurance score
- Project support for automation of IA reporting functionality
Ensure best in class processes are in place and adhered to:
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atprocesses and procedures in place are designed and work as per the standards, and can efficiently support functional/business objectives.
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atfunctional processes add value to the business.
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atrelevant metrics are in place to measure performance and can efficiently guide management on the decision making process.
- Work with business functions to identify process gaps arising from weak or inadequate business process documentation
Effective Interface with Internal Assurance group team:
- Effective engagement with the IA group team to define the audit and gap areas.
- Engaging within the OPCO to ensure the learning’s of the audit findings from other OpCo’s are implemented as best practice, ensuring the reduction in the learning cycle.
- Effective implementation of the learning tracker action items for the OPCO
- Ensuring all the audit observations of the OpCo’s are effectively closed.
- Ensuring process gaps are identified and shared with Process owner & Function head for implementation.
- Ensuring technology gaps are identified and shared with IT for implementation
- Interface with IA and assigned functions for audits and closures
- Logistics / Administrative Support/ Supervision of Admin staff
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- ICAN or ACCA required
- CISA an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Audit firm
- Industry experience an added advantage
- Process Audit experience
- Exposure to technology, process reengineering and handling decentralized operations is desirable
- Effective Project management & Co-ordination
- Commercial and Financial Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving
- Service Focus
- Persuasion & negotiation Skills
- Relationship Management
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online