We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related works job atsite.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Project Manager for approval prior to execution job atsite.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the electrical work groups job atsite.
- Plans the execution of all mechanical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups job atsite.
- Submits site daily reports inspection requests estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the mechanical groups job atsite.
- Ensures thjob atall the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures thjob atall site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Directly responsible for the safety of all mechanical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring thjob atthe project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Membership of relevant professional body (COREN, NSE)
- Minimum of 10 years construction industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com quoting the job title as subject of their email.