Job TItle: Mechanical Engineer
Job ID: EZ02932016
Company: FMCG Manufacturer
- Responsible for planned maintenance routines of all machine and equipment.
- Keep record of breakdowns and maintenance works to reduce down time by suggesting and implementing correct user process and training.
- Must report the condition of all machines and spares required for smooth functioning of plant equipment.
- Select develop correct training program for subordinate mechanical technicians.
- Suggest modification and alterations for reducing downtime and increasing performance of plant equipment.
- Responsible for indicating training requirements for subordinate engineering staff and operators.
- Full Mechanical knowledge of all equipment in utility/process/ production plant.
- B.Sc / Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Should be able to handle all breakdowns and maintenance related to workshop and mechanical.
- Should have basic knowledge of power distribution.
- Must possess a minimum of Seven (7) years of experience in fmcg sector
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online