We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Client Service Executive
Core Purpose of the Job
- Establish and cultivate relationships with a company’s clients.
- Client service executives might execute training seminars so clients experience the greatest benefits from a company’s products.
- Develop sales proposals and collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
- Interface with clients frequently and maintain an excellent relationship with them
- Oversee and coordinate client escalated operational issues
- Manage and oversee effective dissemination of client information to operations teams
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Good listening skills
- Good people skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Detail oriented.
Key performance Objectives and Indicators:
- Relevance towards the overall success of the Organization
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition
- Minimum of BSc in Medicine or Nursing. A master’s degree would be and added advantage
- Interested applicants must reside in Lagos.
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- Academic and Professional: Bachelor’s degree in related field, Three to five years’ related experience, including medical client service or training; or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org