We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Practice Manager
Core purpose of the Job
- This role is responsible for managing the business side of a general practice (GP). Successful candidate would be responsible for managing the practice’s staff and budgets, ensures financial sustainability while delivering good customer service.
- Makes key business decisions and oversees day-to-day practice operations.
- Works with physicians to develop business strategies and patient services
- Designs and implements workplace procedures
- Liaises with general practitioners, nurses, physiotherapists, and other medical practice employees to ensure they have necessary support
- Oversees daily practice operations, including appointment scheduling, billing procedures, debt collections, cleaning, security, and occupational health and safety
- Leads a team made up of medical secretaries, receptionists, records staff
- Manages patient records and IT system
- Recruits, trains, and supervises new administrative employees
- Interacts with patients and gains customer feedback about the practice
- Addresses patient complaints in a compassionate and timely fashion
- Manages the production of patient brochures, newsletters, and other correspondence
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Good Listening Skills
- Good People Skills
- Good influencing and problem solving skills
- Ability to Communicate and negotiate with confidence
- Computer Literacy and Knowledge of Relevant Software
- Budgeting and Accounting Skills
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team
- Analytical Skills
- Health and Safety Knowledge
- Minimum of BSc in Medicine, Nursing, Business Admin or other related courses. A master’s degree would be and added advantage
- Interested candidates must reside in Lagos.
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- Academic and Professional: Bachelor’s degree in related field, Three to five years’ related experience, including clinical management and/or training; or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Key performance Objectives and Indicators:
- Relevance towards the overall success of the Organization
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition
- Achievement of all set targets
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com