We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Director
- Chemonics seeks a monitoring, evaluation, and learning director for USAID’s anticipated multi-year health program in Nigeria: the Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program.
- This program will focus on improving the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions to meet state and local government areas’ goals and objectives.
- It will cover governance, access, and demand activities across HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis services.
- Program objectives include targeted and efficient HIV case identification and linkage to care and treatment; enrollment of patients on HIV/AIDS therapy with adequate adherence and minimal loss to follow-up; successful suppression of HIV viral loads; specialized services thJob Vacancy atattract key populations; and increased capacity of the government of Nigeria to expand, oversee, and finance HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis services.â€‹
- The director of monitoring, evaluation, and learning will report to the deputy chief of party.
- They will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program’s monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets and outcomes.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Master’s degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics, or a related discipline
- Minimum Seven (7) years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation activities for public health programs in developing countries
- Demonstrated understanding of monitoring and evaluation issues with respect to improvements in high-quality integrated services and support programs
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with the U.S. government’s and the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief’s reporting requirements
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In addition, please download and complete “Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form” and submit it separately to: EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com with only “Nigeria SHARP COP” recruit in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.”
- Chemonics is an equal opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
- All qualified applicants will received consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.